29 December 2011

Look what the Postman brought me.........

Under the Australian Sun #2.....
 .....I have had this on order - sight unseen - since before Christmas, and it certainly does not disappoint. Ordering a fabric line sight unseen may be deemed risky by some




but I knew if  "Australian Sun #2" was anything like the first instalment it would be awesome, especially when I was told that it was going to feature Full Scale Aussie Butterflies!
I chose the blue colourway for these pieces.

...and the Violet/Purple for the main fabric.
(I know - the photo looks Navy but it is actually Purple)
Those flowers are Banksias and Clematis with some 'Happy Wanderer' thrown in

...now all I need to do is....

Work out what I am going to make with it!

5 comments:

  1. My how beautiful! Those would so great to work with. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt fabric can't wait to see what you make with it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful fabrics Wendy. A lovely stash to start the New Year. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabrics are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I agree, lovely stash you have to start out the new year, I have stash but I want to clear out all before I buy more, That would be my bucket list, lol Have a wonderful New year, take care HUGS angeljeanne till later.

    ReplyDelete