15 February 2012

Mahal Magic and Chocolates

This week I have been working on my KIT Challenge Quilt.
The idea was to get some of those Kits we all like to acquire at Shows and Conventions and from the ever tempting on-line offers off our shelves and onto the machine.
My choice was the Mahal Magic Quilt - using the Passage to India range of fabrics.  Fortunately for me the design of this quilt is simple and intended to showcase feature fabrics or small panels. I just have the borders to do and the top is finished and I will just wait until it is cooler to quilt it. (Knowing Melbourne - that may be tomorrow!)

For some of the world today is Valentines Day -
So I hope it has been a pleasant day for you all.
For me it was a box of Chocolate coated Macadamia Nuts and a Pink Rose bud from the garden.
....... at least he remembered!

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks beautiful. I love those colors. Greetings Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt very pretty fabrics. Nice that he remembered all I got was it is a commercial thing LOL not very romantic. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a kit challenge quilt! Anything to use up the stash. It's such a shame to have beautiful fabrics not on display. I should know.

    Delicious chocolates!

    ReplyDelete