8 March 2012

A little pack of Inspiration just landed in my letterbox...

When you are sick (I've had a rather nasty dose of Laryngitis all week, with a cough that could mimic everything from a Performing Seal to yes, a 'Dying Duck in a Thunderstorm'!)
It is always very lovely to have the Postie bring something unexpected.
Today my Newsletter from Logan's arrived with it's pages full of lovely new fabrics with samples to finger.

Oh how timely seeing all I wanted to do today was to go to the LQS and see if there was anything new.
Maybe here will be just the thing to use for the new Mystery "Forget Me Not"?

And, I will eventually collect enough of these lovely 5 1/4" Charm Square samples to make a fairly decent sized "I Spy" Quilt!  Oooh I so love usable samples.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better by now. Nice to get surprises in the mail.
    Hugs Bunny

    ReplyDelete