24 February 2017

Just a little side-track

I just LOVE Moroccan spices and when I got a newsletter from Jinny Beyer advising that her 2017 BOM is going to be called Moroccan Mystery - I just HAD to revisit my self imposed "Don't do anything new this year" ban and change it to "You can do it if you can shop from your stash".



First thing to do was to see what colourway I wanted - Moroccan Mystery just cried out for the Warm colours of the spices I love so much.


I was rather pleased to be able to "almost" get all the fabric from my stash - I only had to buy one fabric and that is because I didn't have enough of it and I only needed a meter. [We will talk about the border fabric later ;) ]


So here we are - Clue one
or rather Technique One
"Sewing a straight line"

Finished.






Information on Jinny Beyer Moroccan Mystery BOM can be found at Jinny's Blog (click the link)


No comments:

Post a Comment